Friday, January 21, 2011

Golden Globes: Worst Dressed List

So you all know who I think got it right at the Globes. Now, here's who I think needs to hire a new stylist (in no particular order because they're all tragic).
Christina Hendricks: That giant ruffle is SO distracting and unflattering.
Michelle Williams: Granny prints are not Globes-appropriate.
Helena Bonham Carter: This look is the epitome of "Hot Mess."
Lea Michelle: Reminds me of Pepto Bismol. Not a fan of her messy hair either.
Halle Berry: This dress screams cougar.
Julianne Moore: Someone get this woman an iron STAT!
Jennifer Love Hewitt: What is up with that neckline??
Kaley Cuoco: The odd tiering of the lower half of the dress is just wrong.
Agree/Disagree?? Did I leave someone out? Comment and give me your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...