Doesn’t everyone love presents? This year, Santa was, once again, very generous, although my dad did tell me that the jolly man was having a hard time coming up with gifts for me so… to compensate for the fact that my sister got an iPhone (now we're a complete iPhone family), iPad, guitar, and $300 Coach purse, among the usual lot of dvds, video games, etc, I get to do some sweet after-Christmas shopping. Sounds good to me.
Despite what my dad said, I still think I made out pretty nicely. Here’s a quick rundown of what I got from not just Santa, but the rest of my family, as well.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Seasons 1-3
- Community Season 1
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Vol. 1-3
- Supernatural Season 5 **wishlist item!
- The Vampire Diaries Season 1
- The Venture Brothers Season 3
Video Games for PS3
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
- Spiderman: Web of Shadows
- Bebe Eau de Parfum
- Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette
- Michael Kors Island Bermuda Giftset
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Giftset
- Barbie Basics doll
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s coasters
- Death Note manga box set
- Express skirt
- Garmin GPS
- Roy Mustang plush and keychain
- Spike Speigel figure
- Taylor Swift’s Speak Now CD **wishlist item!
- Vera Bradley “Imperial Noille” note cards & mailbox
How blessed/spoiled am I, right? Don't worry, I know this is a season of giving not getting. And as much, as I love receiving gifts, I love giving them even more!
What did you all get for Christmas?