Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Did Santa Bring?

Doesn’t everyone love presents? This year, Santa was, once again, very generous, although my dad did tell me that the jolly man was having a hard time coming up with gifts for me so… to compensate for the fact that my sister got an iPhone (now we're a complete iPhone family), iPad, guitar, and $300 Coach purse, among the usual lot of dvds, video games, etc, I get to do some sweet after-Christmas shopping. Sounds good to me.

Despite what my dad said, I still think I made out pretty nicely. Here’s a quick rundown of what I got from not just Santa, but the rest of my family, as well. 

DVD/Blu-rays
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Seasons 1-3
- Community Season 1
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Vol. 1-3
- Supernatural Season 5 **wishlist item!
- The Vampire Diaries Season 1
- The Venture Brothers Season 3

Video Games for PS3
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
- Spiderman: Web of Shadows


Fragrances/Body
- Bebe Eau de Parfum
- Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette
- Michael Kors Island Bermuda Giftset
- Victoria’s Secret Noir Giftset 


Other
- Barbie Basics doll
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s coasters
- Death Note manga box set
- Express skirt
- Garmin GPS
- Roy Mustang plush and keychain
- Spike Speigel figure
- Taylor Swift’s Speak Now CD **wishlist item!
- Vera Bradley “Imperial Noille” note cards & mailbox


How blessed/spoiled am I, right? Don't worry, I know this is a season of giving not getting. And as much, as I love receiving gifts, I love giving them even more!

What did you all get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...