Thursday, February 3, 2011

2011 SAG Awards: Best Dressed

I was really loving the fashion at the SAG Awards. Many of the ladies really stepped up their game and pulled out some real showstoppers. Strapless, floor-length gowns were definitely the trend of the night, as were the colors red, white, and nude. Belted waists were also big. Hair and makeup-wise, we saw a lot of gorgeous tousled waves, smokey eyes, and nude lips. I have to say, I'm absolutely loving these trends!


 #1 - Mila Kunis - Alexander McQueen
Definitely the best look of the night!! Mila looks absolutely amazing and so fierce in this fiery gown accompanied by flawless hair and makeup. By far, my favorite gown of any awards show this year.

 #2 - Julia Stiles - Monique Lhuillier 
Julia looks head-to-toe gorgeous! The ombre gown is killer stunning and her hair, makeup, and accessories are perfect. 

 #3 - Tina Fey - Oscar de la Renta
Definitely the best Tina has ever looked! I absolutely adore the woman, but she usually doesn't have the best sense of style on the red carpet. Imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when I saw her in his stunning gown. So loving this color on her.

 #4 - Hilary Swank - Versace
Hilary looks like a Greek goddess in this gorgeous gown. I love the draping, details, and color. Plus, her hair looks amazing!


 #5 - Heather Morris - Romona Keveza
Heather looks oh so pretty in this flowy and feathery (but not too feathery) gown! I love how soft the whole look is.

 #6 - Lea Michele - Oscar de la Renta
Lea tries again with Oscar de la Renta and this time scores! This gown is so gorgeous and sleek (although I don't know why she insists on showing so much cleavage). She does look like she's trying too hard/constipated though. Smile, girl, you don't want to get Megan Fox-face.

 #7 - Natalie Portman - Azzaro
Much better than her Golden Globes look, this dress perfectly flatters her baby bump. I'm not a huge fan of her hair or her black handbag and shoes, but I'm so relieved there's no giant flower on her chest, I'll let it slide.

 #8 - Rosario Dawson - J. Mendel
What an amazing color on her! This dress is so lovely and I love her choice in accessories!

 #9 - Claire Danes - Louis Vuitton
She looks so sweet and pretty, and I like the risk she took in choosing a dress with a print. 

#10 - Valerie Bertinelli 
Great hair, great makeup, great dress. I honestly can't believe this woman is over 50, she looks fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Mila Kunis' entire look. That Alexander McQueen gown is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...